You are cordially invited for the Convocation 2016. Please find attached with this email, the invitation card and guidelines for the Convocation 2016. Convocation is a very solemn affair and the decorum of the programme should be maintained by students and accompanying guest. In this regard following instructions should be noted and adhered to -
1. The attendance in rehearsal is mandatory. The rehearsal schedule will be shortly uploaded on the university website.
2. Entry to campus will be closed at 8:00 am sharp. Under no circumstances entry will be allowed after this time.
3. Lunch will be served to all Graduands and accompanying guests at the University back-lawns after the Convocation ceremony is over.
4. The Graduands are required to maintain discipline during the Convocation ceremony. Movement of graduands / guests will be strictly prohibited once the ceremony begin.
5. Kindly note that mobile phones should be strictly kept on Silent / Switch off mode. In case graduands or accompanying guest are found using mobile phones they will be asked to leave the convocation hall immediately. For any clarification you may contact the undersigned or Controller of the Examinations.