Prof. Nisha Yadav

Controller of Examinations

Prof. Deepa Pareek

Dy. Controller of Examinations


Dear Students,

Welcome to The IIS University, which has been attracting students from different states of India, as well as abroad to its innovative programmes and academic ambience.
The programmes offered by the University are credit based and the pattern of study follows the semester system. The evaluation system comprises of two components viz. the Continuous Assessment (C.A.), and the Semester-End-Examination (S.E.E.). The C.A., which accounts for 30 % of the total marks, is based on tests, home assignments, quiz, attendance etc. and the S.E.E., which accounts for the remaining 70 % of the total marks, is based on dual assessment. Both the components are compulsory and passing in both, individually, is mandatory to earn credits. Students are, therefore, advised to attend the classes regularly and take the tests and other C.A. components in right earnest. On successful completion of the courses, the Degrees, Certificates and Diplomas shall be awarded by The IIS University.
The credit-based semester system, innovative programmes and curriculum of the University enable the students to face the emerging challenges of the future and meet the needs of the new resurgent India. The extra curricular activities not only provide opportunities to earn extra credits within the stipulated time, but also facilitate the all round development of the students.

As we enter another academic year, we wish all the students of The IIS University good luck for their forthcoming assignments and very best in their endeavours.